|Year of Manufacture:||2015 (65)|
|Model:||911 Targa GTS (Gen 1)|
Track born, road legend…
The 991.1 GTS sat between the Turbo, and the S range. In 911 language, it caters for the driver who cared for balance and agility rather than full-metal jacket, all wheel drive power and acceleration.
The GTS comprised of unique centre-lock alloys, optional GTS interior package with extended alcantara, and an un-mistakable exhaust note with bags of pleasant burbles and rasp when under load. Not forgetting the stiffer, adjusted damping, in conjunction with a lower factory ride height by 10mm.
Being the first generation 991, our GTS is the last 911 to sport the naturally aspirated 3.8l flat 6, excluding the GT range, of course.
In summary; here is a classy, elegant Targa top, paired with a roaring, non-turbo Porsche flat 6; Raising pulses on the track, and turning heads on the open road.
Our GTS boasts the following specification;
- Black Targa top fabric roof
- Sports Exhaust System
- Night Blue metallic paint
- GTS interior package, deviating stitch in red
- Staggered 20″/21″ GTS centre-lock alloys finished in satin black.
- Sport Chrono package
- Bose sound system
- Model designation including Targa logo in matte back
- Aliminium finish rollover bar
- Cruise control
- Tinted LED headlights with PDLS plus
- Aluminium pedals
- Auto dimming rear-view mirror
This 991.1 has been fully maintained with Porsche, with balance of approved Porsche warranty until December 2023.
Please call us for more information, thank you.